ABOUT US Chili's Restaurant Al Sadd
Welcome to Chili's a place where you can spend time with your friends, your family, the ones you love the most.
More LIFE Happens Here.
Chili’s® is a leading casual dining restaurant chain with a fun and energetic atmosphere where family and friends can gather over a delicious meal. Chili’s serves guests in more than 1,500 restaurants across the world in 32 countries. Chili’s Grill & Bar opened its first restaurant in 1975 in Dallas, Texas. Originally created as a hamburger restaurant, chili house with a uniquely Southwestern flair, Chili’s served homemade-quality food and frozen drinks in a casual atmosphere. The menu was as simple as the food was outstanding, with items like the Oldtimer®, hamburger topped with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions and mustard and a “bowl of red” Texas-style chili.
On the menu: The Chili’s menu has grown to offer a variety of Southwestern-inspired, classic American and international tastes.
Some highlights include:
Starters such as the favorites like Southwestern Eggrolls, Texas Cheese Fries, Triple Dipper and Skillet Queso.
• Big Mouth Burgers®, prepared with 100 percent USDA choice ground chuck beef featuring the Oldtimer®, Mushroom-Swiss Burger and favorites such as the Classic Bacon Burger.
• BBQ Beef Ribs all served triple-basted and slow-smoked in-house daily over pecan wood.
• Sizzling Fajitas like the classic Chicken or Beef, served with sautéed onions and peppers.
• Chicken Favorites like Chicken Crispers®, Margarita Grilled Chicken and Monterey Chicken.
• Pepper Pals Kids Menu, featuring a wide choice of entrees and side items.
• Desserts featuring the popular Molten Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie® and the Brownie Sundae.
- Valet Parking
- Outdoor Seating
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Seating
Item Reviews - 0
Add Reviews & Rate item
Working Hours :
- Monday 11:00 am - 12:00 am
- Tuesday 11:00 am - 12:00 am
- Wednesday 11:00 am - 12:00 am
- Thursday 11:00 am - 01:00 am
- Friday 01:00 pm - 01:00 am
- Saturday 11:00 am - 12:00 am
- Sunday 11:00 am - 12:00 am